Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships
With His Majesty's consent, the Government of Brunei Darussalam is offering annual scholarships under a special scholarship award scheme, commencing in academic session.
Tenable in Brunei Darussalam, the aim of the Scholarship awards is to provide students, with the opportunity to study at Universiti Brunei Darussalam [UBD], Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali [UNISSA] and Institut Teknologi Brunei [ITB].
The Scholarship award is normally tenable according to the duration of the specific programme which is four years for an Honours First Degree or one to two years for a Master's Degree or three years for a Doctoral programme at UBD, UNISSA and ITB, two and a half years for HND at ITB on full-time basis.
Scholarships at The University of Edinburgh
The University of Edinburgh will offer 2 residential full-time Master's scholarships and 3 Master's scholarships for eligible distance learning Master's programmes offered by the University.
Scholarships will be available for students pursuing one of the following Global Health Academy programmes:
* MSc Global Health and Public Policy
* MSc Global Health and Anthropology
* MSc Health Inequalities and Public Policy
* MSc Health Systems and Public Policy
* MSc Public Health Research
* MSc Sociology and Anthropology of Health and Illness
Distance Learning Programmes
* MSc Biodiversity, Wildlife and Ecosystem Health
* MSc Clinical Education
* MSc Emerging and Neglected Infectious Diseases
* MSc Health Informatics
* MSc Health Informatics Governance
* MSc International Health: Non Communicable Diseases
* MSc Surgical Sciences
* MSc Translational Medicine
Sato International Scholarship Foundation
The Sato International Scholarship Foundation grants two types of scholarship for self-supporting students from ASEAN countries as well as Southwest Asian countries enrolled in a Japanese undergraduate or graduate institution:
1. Scholarship for Self-Supporting Students
2. Scholarship for Short-Term Exchange Students.